For more information please visit www.movingtoportugal.org.uk
On Tuesday 17th March 2020, the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK is organizing the 10th edition of the popular “Moving to Portugal” show and seminars in London.
The Moving to Portugal Show & Seminars are designed to answer all the questions you may have about how to organise your move to Portugal, – whether you intend to run your business from there, invest there, retire there or simply spend several months a year there to escape the English climate.
Exhibitors will include estate agents from all regions of Portugal so visitors can see the different property options available, and representatives from some of Portugal’s best established resorts and golf courses.
The seminars are free to attend but due to their popularity it is necessary to reserve your place in advance.
Within each seminar there will be 6 short (15 minute) presentations from specialists on the following subjects:
- where to buy – where are the property investment hotspots?
- the legal aspects of buying a property in Portugal
- how to plan your tax and financial affairs in advance of the move
- how to structure mortgage finance
- how Portugal’s Non Habitual Residence (NHR) tax programme works
- aspects of healthcare, residency and later living in Portugal
- how to plan your currency needs
Alongside the exhibitors, staff from all the companies presenting at the seminars will be present throughout the day on their stands to answer your questions and to talk in private with you.
Come along and meet us all, try some Portuguese wine, and plan your move towards a sunnier lifestyle!