Due to popular demand, the Portuguese Chamber is bringing again the Moving to Portugal Show & Seminars to Dublin. This will be on Tuesday 21st April 2020 from 11am to 9pm at the Orient Suite, The Alex Hotel.
The Seminars will follow the same pattern as the UK shows with specialist Irish companies presenting on the key topics. The seminars will focus on some of the practical aspects Irish nationals should consider ahead of a move and alongside the seminars some carefully chosen members of the Chamber will also be exhibiting throughout the day on their stands to answer all questions and to talk in private with attendees.
Within each seminar there will be several short (15 minute) presentations from Irish specialists on the following subjects:
- the legal aspects of buying a property in Portugal
- how to plan your legal and financial affairs in advance of the move
- how to structure mortgage finance and pensions
- how Portugal’s Non Habitual Residence (NHR) tax programme works
- aspects of healthcare, residency and later living in Portugal
Come along and meet us all, try some Portuguese wine, and plan your move towards a sunnier lifestyle!
The seminars are free to attend but due to their popularity it is necessary to reserve your place in advance.
For more information go to www.movingtoportugal.ie