Interested in knowing more about Portugal’s landscape for investment?
Register for this 30-minute Q & A session between the Chamber’s General Manager Christina Hippisley and Chamber members Nuno da Rocha Correia from Bison Bank and Pedro Correia da Silva from ActiveCap – Capital Partners to discover more about the potential of investing in Portugal and its private equity options.
We will discuss topics such as:
- Portugal’s current macroeconomic outlook
- Why invest in Portugal rather than other European countries?
- What’s the prognosis for impact investing in Portugal?
- Is it attractive to invest in Portuguese SMEs? How is that possible via private equity?
- Which industry sectors offer on-trend, sustainable, growing SMEs?
- Q&A session between the presenters and the audience