This webinar will provide information on the opportunities in the region as well as how to connect with partners and potential customers.
10.00am – GMCC introduction and overview of trade with Portugal
10.05am – Welcome Remarks – by the HE Manuel Lobo Antunes, Portuguese Ambassador to the UK
10.10am – Overview of Trade Flows between UK, North West and Greater Manchester Region with Portugal – by GM Chamber of Commerce.
10.20am – Keynote speaker
- Why Portugal? – by Pedro Patrício, Economic and Commercial Counsellor to the Portuguese Embassy and Director at AICEP UK
10.35am – Panel / Q&A
- Investment Testimonial – British company that has recently invested in Portugal
- Exporting to Portugal – Department for International Trade
- Moving to Portugal – by Christina Hippisley, General Manager at the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK
- Tourism and MICE in Portugal – by Claudia Miguel, Director at the Portuguese Tourism Office in the UK
10.55am – Wrap up
11:00am – Close
11.15am – Virtual 1-2-1 meetings (if you would like to arrange a 1-2-1 meeting please indicate and select a time in the booking form).
Who should attend this event?
- Companies currently trading with Portugal and seeking for further growth across the region.
- Experienced exporters seeking to Portugal as their next export market.
- Companies who are looking to expand to Europe.
- Companies seeking to set up operations in the market as a way to serve better their customers or further grow.
Registration & Costs
This webinar is free for members and non-members, but registration is required. Please use your company’s account email.
Once your registration has been received, you will receive a confirmation from our team and the link for the webinar. For security purposes, the webinar link must not be shared with anyone else as we will only admit delegates who have registered through this site.
Registration details will be shared with event partners.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Registration deadline: 16/09/2021