- About Us
- Brexit FAQs
- Contact Us
The Portuguese Chamber has four levels of membership: Individual, Sustaining, Corporate and Patron Status.
(By invitation only)
£8,000 + VAT
(Source Leads, Create Connections & Build Credibility)
Corporate members enjoy a mixture of special benefits, combining prestige with practical business help for companies of international repute. Opportunities include:
- Opportunities to sponsor key Chamber events and to take part as exhibitors. For example, only Corporate members can exhibit at the Chamber’s Moving to Portugal Shows and Seminars and at the Portugal Investment Forums.
- Corporate members can ensure their latest company news is included in the Chamber’s regular email newsletters and social media updates and their marketing information can also be included in one dedicated newsletter per year.
- Corporate members can present alongside other members in the Chamber’s annual series of webinars.
- Corporate members are listed on the Chamber letterhead and prominently in all Chamber publications including the website.
- Corporate members can use the Chamber logo in their correspondence.
- Corporate members may be invited to join the steering committees that direct our flagship events.
Overseas Corporate membership – Euros 2,200
UK Corporate membership – £3,200 +VAT
Exclusively for companies who wish to receive special access to Chamber events at a reduced price and invitations to free networking events.
- As a Sustaining member, you are encouraged to use the Chamber logo on your correspondence. Information about your company is also listed prominently on our Chamber website.
UK Sustaining membership – £600 +VAT
Overseas Sustaining membership – Euros 600
Designed for individuals who wish to join the Chamber as members and benefit from networking and events.
£100 + VAT