AICEP, Portugal’s trade and investment authority, launches a ground-breaking “MADE IN PORTUGAL naturally” digital marketing campaign showcasing furniture, lighting, textiles, flooring and ceramics.
With this campaign, AICEP plays with our emotions, showing the natural authenticity, competitiveness and excellence of products MADE IN PORTUGAL.
These aims are embodied by a beautifully-produced video, entitled Made in Portugal Naturally, showcasing the extraordinary combination of age-old craft skills and cutting technology that Portugal now uses to produce beautiful sustainable items in wool, marble and cork, among others.
The campaign is aimed squarely at the Home and Building Materials sector in the UK and around Europe, cross-selling to show the world the best of Portugal’s offer in terms of decoration and lifestyle.
The Portuguese Home and Building Materials numbers about 20,000 Portuguese businesses. Portuguese products are well-known internationally for their core values, like:
- Sustainability – Using noble and natural raw materials as well as sustainable production methods, guided by strong environmental commitments. Portugal is one of the countries that invests the most in renewable energy sources and on policies to combat climate change.
- Authenticity – Portuguese production stands on the authenticity and genuine creation, where the materials are worked with respect for their essence and the pieces created with a meaning.
- Tradition – As a country with almost nine centuries worth of history, Portugal has invested in innovation without jeopardizing its distinctive and traditional trademark. Centuries-old businesses, most of which are family-run, keep striving to preserve their rich and unique roots.
- Innovation – In addition to an unparalleled creativity, this industry continuously invests in R&D, in bettering its production process and in product innovation.
- Quality – Uniqueness and high performance, sustained by innovation, design, tradition and know-how, along with our environmental and sustainability concerns, ensure higher product quality.
For all these reasons, the MADE IN PORTUGAL naturally campaign was designed to promote and cross the different sectors, such as furniture, lighting, textiles, and also floors and ceramics, integrating them into a lifestyle concept and, thus, awakening the senses and a differentiating experience of unique and exclusive solutions in the national offer, motivating consumer curiosity.
Interested consumers or buyers can now visit a 360º Virtual Showroom, where you can see a residence entirely decorated with Portuguese products that anyone, anywhere in the world, will be able to visit. This virtual visit will let you to see the products from different angles, in various decorated spaces and environments, and you can click on the products to access more details. The campaign also features a promotional video that takes us on a journey through a country of unique emotions and attributes, underlining the aggregating capacity of the Portuguese offer.
All campaign information is on the website where it is also possible to access a directory of companies, which promotes direct consumer/professional contact with the Portuguese offer, enhancing partnerships and international business.
The Home Cluster is marked by tradition in the art of craftsmanship, quality and customer focus. It incorporates the furniture, lighting, home textiles, houseware, decorative ceramics, cutlery, glass and crystal sectors and is recognised for its ability to innovate, create trends and, above all, for the confidence its heritage of craftsmanship inspires in the international market.
Portuguese Building Materials is committed to innovation and technology, following new trends and providing a varied, high performing, sophisticated and well-designed range. This cluster includes the following sectors: ornamental stones, ceramics, wood, cork, metals, cement, plaster, concrete and its related works, plastics, paints and varnishes, and glass.
Portugal is a country in which culture and tradition coexist with design, technology and R&D. Quality, authenticity and exclusivity characterise the production of Portuguese goods, and are the choice of leading international clients. Portugal is an innovative, sophisticated and forward-looking country in which sustainability is a priority.